With 100 years of activity, the history of Galucho begins in 1920, in São João das Lampas, by the hand of our founder, José Francisco Justino, a young man of enterprising spirit who specialized in the development of ploughs.
The company grew significantly, leading the mechanization process of Iberian agriculture. Galucho has achieved a prominent position in the Iberian market, being regularly associated with the modernization of agriculture.
The company has expanded its area of operation, dedicating itself not only to agricultural equipment but also to the transport sector.
Currently Galucho develops its activity on an international scale with production plants in Portugal and Algeria. We also have a wide range of strategic partners that put Galucho operating in a worldwide dimension.